Leveling Concrete Steps is Easy with PolyTech Lifting
If your steps are uneven, they don’t just look bad, they can potentially be dangerous too. Sinking concrete steps can cause problems, so why not fix them with our leveling services? PolyTech Lifting LLC can aid in lifting concrete steps. Using polyurethane foam, we’re able to help residents throughout the Cook County, IL area avoid costly replacements.
We Can Help with Lifting Concrete Steps for Cook County, IL Residents
When PolyTech Lifting helps with leveling your concrete steps, we’ll:
- Arrive at your property in a timely fashion.
- Park on the street to avoid leaving marks on your lawn.
- Carefully drill holes into the concrete and inject foam using a specialized hose.
- Fill the holes with new concrete and finish it to look like the rest of the steps.
- Give you advice on what you should do to maintain your steps.
Don’t Let Your Sinking Concrete Steps Be a Problem
PolyTech Lifting has over 20 years of experience in the industry. We can help if you need assistance leveling concrete steps near:
- Chicago, IL
- Cook County, IL
- DuPage County, IL
- Lake County, IL
- Will County, IL
Don’t replace your steps when they start to sink. Polyurethane foam can lift them and help them last for years to come. Call today to speak to an expert and get your free consultation. Discounts are available to veterans and first responders.